Two of today’s leaders in digital Chicago production companies marketing, comScore and MediaMind, have co-authored a study on entertainment advertising. The 20 page document is available as a free PDF, but we have narrowed it down to the nitty-gritty.
- 99.6% of American Internet users visit entertainment websites. On average, people visit these sites 22 times per month and spend 227 minutes on them.
- Consumers typically spend more time engaging advertisements that have video production or other rich media.
- The entertainment industry is in a unique position to create media rich advertisements because the product can be sampled on a banner ad.
- Consumers welcome advertisements with the rich media, but won’t go beyond the ad for information.
- The longer users dwell on an advertisement, through consumption or interaction, the more likely they will do further research on the brand and product.
- In some cases, a good advertisement can focus consumers’ attention on an ad instead of the website it is on.
- There is a clear correlation between consumers’ Internet activity (using search engines or engaging ads) and box-office results.
- Entertainment can be advertised in many different environments because it appeals to a wise audience. However, users on social networks spend less time engaging advertisement because users on social networks spend less time on a single page.
- Children spend more time on advertisements than adults.
Dynamic Chicago production companies banner ads don’t always limit themselves to just a movie trailer. In some cases, they create a personalized video for the ad, like this one for the film Coraline.
For help using video production for your business, call or email us today!Video Production Chicago