A block of text accompanied by a few photos might represent your products/services, but why not introduce potential clients to your business in an exciting yet informative way?
A promotional video on your homepage can help you do that. According to Comscore, visitors who view a website video stay on that website an average of two minutes longer and are 64% more likely to purchase.
Think of the last time you visited a new website and were curious of the products/services they offer. Would you rather spend a lot of time searching through the website for answers, or simply press ‘play’ on a homepage video that will answer all your questions?
Some ideas for homepage video content:
- A tour of your facilities – Show them where the magic happens. The tangible image of what it’s like to be in your facilities (if you offer a service clients have to be there for) or the space in which products are created that clients might be interested in provides a sense of familiarity and comfort. It also shows off your professional work environment.
- Product demonstration – Nothing shows off a product better than demonstrating how it works. Often times clients shy away from trying new products because they’re confused about their functionalities. By showing a step-by-step demonstration of how your product is used, clients will be able to better decide how it can benefit them.
- Top benefits of your products/services – Sometimes clients turn away from products or services because they don’t fully understand what it can do for them. By presenting why your products/services are beneficial and the best ways others have used them to their advantage, clients will be be able to better understand how your products/services fit into their routine.
- FAQs – This is the quickest and most efficient way to answer customer questions. Instead of clients spending a lot of time browsing through your website for answers, they can watch a 1-2 minute video that will break everything down for them.
- Staff introductions – Showing the people behind the product/service also creates a sense of familiarity, comfort and most importantly, trust. Clients are more likely to gravitate towards professionals if they get sense of who they are.
A pleasant first impression is very important to decisions your consumers make later on about your business. Give them what they want, and you’ll get what you need in return.
Thinking about making a promotional video for your business? Take a look at Video One’s promotional video gallery and contact us with any questions! We’re happy to assist you with any and all steps of the video production, editing, and marketing process.Video Production Chicago