Chicago corporate video needs to pay off!
Corporate video production is everywhere, but has to be accountable. It’s as simple as that! But how to you determine whether your scarce marketing dollars are working as hard as they need to? REELSEO published an article that lists some tips for securing ROI for your Chicago corporate video production:
- Establish goals that, if reached, will generate a return that will exceed your investment.
- Assign a budget (your investment) that is less than your predicted return.
- Select online video and social media tactics that will achieve the goals.
Read more: http://www.reelseo.com/video-social-media-roi/#ixzz13PKHbGGj
In other words, having a successful marketing video requires planning and strategy. Don’t just rely on some cute animals, powerful blenders or a million Twitter followers to make your corporate goals a reality. One of the first steps towards a successful marketing video is to talk with an experienced Chicago videographer who can advise you about how to best market your product through video.
Of course there is no silver bullet. All the Chicago video production company can do is marry your product, service or organization with his or her years of experience in presenting corporate messaging in an appropriate fashion. What is appropriate? I always say that a video must have three elements. It must be:
- Entertaining, interesting or at least appropriate to its target audience
- Informative. It must be content rich and not just a bunch of hype. The viewer must have a positive takeaway and have hopefully learned something.
- Motivating. The video must motivate the viewer to some action. This is the most important aspect of your video in terms of ROI. This also needs to be measured.
Measuring your Chicago corporate video ROI
Whether you’re a marketing professional or not, you can measure your video production ROI similar to the way you measure other things. By results!
- How many emails did you get? Perhaps create a new email address so you know that these emails are a direct result of your video.
- How many calls did you get? Same as above. Use a new or seldom used phone number for people to call who respond to your video’s call to action.
- How much product did you sell? This is tougher to measure unless you have a video dedicated to promoting one product or service.
If you would like more ways to measure your video production’s effectiveness or for help using video production to promote your business, call 773 466-8762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!