Fitness Center Video
We should all know by now how important it is to have a marketing video production, whether you have a fitness center, you’re a personal trainer or have any other type of business. If you’d like a few statistics, here are some numbers to set the table:
- 64% of website visitors who visit a website after watching a video about a product or service, buy that product or service!
- One third of all online activity is spend watching video.
- YouTube is the second most popular and used search engine – right after it’s owner, Google.
- 75% of people who watch an online video visit the company’s website after watching it.
- Conversion rates increase 51% when video is included in personal trainer email marketing campaigns.
- Your website is fifty times more likely to appear on the first page of search engine results if it includes video. And the more the merrier!
- An introductory company email that includes a video receives a 96% increase click-through rate.
Now that we’re all on the same page about the most powerful marketing tool available today, I’ll explore how and why video should be used to promote your personal training or fitness center business.
Never underestimate the value of seeing people having fun!
Seeing people working out in a clean, positive and fun environment inspires the ‘me too’ ethic. Remember, people have conducted a search to find your fitness center video. They weren’t looking for pizza’s when they discovered your site. So if you can make working out look like fun, people who are looking to get fit will be inclined to give you a good look.
Here’s a video we produced for the Fit Body Boot Camp that emphasizes fun, among other things.
Video Creates a Sense of Trust
Seeing is believing. When they see your fitness center or you in action, it creates a sense of trust. They know what they’re getting and develop a comfort level about you and your facility or services. It also helps when they see others engaging in activities orchestrated by you to build on this trust.
Throw Some Personality into the Mix!
Video also allows potential clients the opportunity to get a feel for your personality. They can see if you’re a drill sergeant, an encourager, or have some other type of motivational approach to fitness that will hopefully appeal to the viewer.
Video lets you shine!
Even a short video can show people how much knowledge, skill and experience you have in the fitness arena. Sometimes by showing something about yourself, you create that bond with the viewer. Here’s a video about a Pilates center we produced that does just that!
Don’t forget to include testimonials as well. People love to hear what others think about you and your facility.