ReelSEO published an article today about adding video on an e-commerce website. Although the videographer Chicago article doesn’t mention any numbers that relate video to earnings, the piece does point out that well-placed video content is vital for SEO. Better SEO then translates to increased site traffic, and strong sales is the implied outcome.
On a similar note, Brightcove released a detailed report on v-commerce best practices, featuring a variety of video options that websites can integrate into their online retail efforts.
Together, the two articles offer a thorough guide for using video production to boost sales. Below are the key concepts to consider for any v-commerce strategy.
- Videos are good, optimized videos are better
- Videographer Chicago optimization is easy, effective, and should be an obvious step in any v-commerce campaign.
- For best results, a video should be properly embedded, surrounded by relevant text, appropriately tagged, and incorporated in a detailed sitemap.
- Any website can be fun to navigate
- Some sites are easy to use, others aren’t. But having well-organized video content will actually make the site fun to use.
- If a customer enjoys using a website, they will be significantly more likely to use the website again.
- Tell your visitors who you are
- All marketing is storytelling, and videos are an excellent tool for telling great stories.
- Produce a video production that introduces your brand to potential clients. Goals, inspirations, beliefs are all good topics to cover.
- If someone respects what your brand does or stands for, they will be happy to support it. They might even write you a positive review.
- Teach, engage, offer
- There are ways to offer branded videographer Chicago content without slapping a logo on it and selling it.
- Use video to give customers something helpful. This could be anything from how to tie a tie to parenting advice.
- Don’t assume your customers are stupid! They might not need your free content, but if it is presented well, customers may actually want it.
- Likewise, if the customer finds the content useful, they might come back when they need something that isn’t free. Make your website a destination.
- Give people a reason to buy your product
- A video production can be used to offer details about what you are trying to sell. The more informed a customer is, the more comfortable they will be spending their money.
- Customers spend ore time looking at videographer Chicago products when they are accompanied by a video, and they tend to look at the same product repeatedly.
- Be honest about what you’re selling, and you’ll see a lot more satisfied customers
For help using video production for your business, call or email us today!Video Production Chicago