Reelseo.com has some excellent figures from comScore on online video viewership from February 2010.
The biggest news is that Hulu viewers watched 2.4 hours of online video and the site grabbed 3.2% of all videos watched (up .4% from January 2010). Still, the leader in online video viewership is Google who leads the pack with 42.5% of all videos watched, which is up three percent from January 2010.
The Reelseo article also reported more interesting facts, which you can read below:
- The top video ad networks in terms of their actual reach delivered were: Joost Video Network (by Adconion Media Group) with 38.3 percent penetration of online video viewers, BBE with 18.3 percent, and BrightRoll Video Network with 18.1 percent.
- 83.1 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
- 132.4 million viewers watched 11.9 billion videos on YouTube.com (89.5 videos per viewer).
- The average Hulu viewer watched 23.3 videos, totaling 2.4 hours of video per viewer.
- The duration of the average online video was 4.3 minutes.
You can read the full article, which also includes some great numbers on online advertising networks and their potential reach from comScore, at ReelSeo.com right now.
For help using video production and video editing for your business, call or email us today!Video Production Chicago