Virtual Event Video Production
Now and for the foreseeable future, the fear of Covid is forcing meetings, awards ceremonies, and other public events to either be canceled or go virtual. Since ‘the show must go on,’ meeting
planners, marketing directors, and others have taken a never say never attitude and are creating virtual events for their members and other audiences.
An example of this approach is a virtual awards ceremony. One of the ways to recognize excellence and achievement in an industry is through giving awards. The following is a detailed description of the video we produced for the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
Details of Producing a Virtual Awards Video
– Our Covid Certified videographer visited 18 locations to film in 4K video. He filmed the current president of the society, making an introductory
presentation to members to kick off the event.
– Next, the president introduced and presented awards to the various award winners for each category.
– The award winner introduced themselves and thanked the society for their recognition
– We filmed each award winner at home, at their office, or work site, and performing an activity representing their profession or job.
– We edited this cutaway footage into their acceptance speech and concluded with them holding the award. We also included an animated intro, branding, onscreen text, and licensed music.
– Then we moved on to the next category and award winner until the president issued his concluding remarks.
Kraft Foods Awards Ceremony
We produced a virtual awards acceptance video of Kraft Foods president and CEO, who could not attend the Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD), recognizing their generous donation. Video One filmed and edited the President of Kraft, the President of GCFD, various food pantries, recipients of food donations, and other footage into this presentation for the GCFD fundraising event.
We can use a modified version of either of these approaches for any virtual event.
Our videographers are covid certified, wear a mask and face shield, and practice social distancing. So you can be assured of everyone’s mutual safety.
We also provide live streaming, interview, and presentation production services. Contact us if you would like our assistance with your virtual event.