REELSEO posted a case study for a bad corporate video production. Hopefully it’s not yours. Below is the video and REELSEO’s critique.
Simple suggestions that could have helped to make this video far less sucky:
- Show the actual eBook! It’s commonplace to make a chapter available for free download, so people can see what they’re buying.
- Show actual video examples.
- Include video testimonials (or at least quotes in your video) from people who’ve read it and recommend it.
- Give yourself a close-up if the scenery sucks (In Bob’s video, the lighting and scenery is so bad that I think it takes attention away from the subject.)
- Do more than one camera angle. Even for a short 1-minute video, you could show a little versatility. (You’re advertising yourself as someone people should buy a book from to learn about video for business, remember?)
For help using Chicago production companies for your business, call or email us today!Video Production Chicago